Our Privacy and Cookies
Our Privacy and Cookies
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure you are happy with any changes and notify us if you are not happy with the changes.
We will treat your information confidentially and never pass it on to a third party for marketing purposes. The information on the boat sale will be held for 7 years in line with the accounts requirements, during this time we will not destroy the title documentation should it be required at a future date.
1 – What information do we collect:
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
• Name and address.
• Contact information including email address and phone number.
• Budget details related to value of yachts and your enquiry.
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• Information about your visits to and use of this website.
• Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers on yachts for sale
2 – How information about you will be used:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, to target your yachting needs whether new or brokerage. Personal information which you provide us may be used for business purposes including (but not exclusively) to:
• Keeping records of your needs and requirements related to yachting purchases/sales.
• Preparing official documents for the sale and purchase of yachts.
• To prepare enquiries and mailing that are appropriate to you.
• Where you have given us your contact details, we may periodically send promotional emails about new yachts for sale, special offers or other information which we think you may find suitable and interesting.
• To prepare applications appropriate to submit to finance companies.
• For accountancy and financial requirements during and after sale/purchase.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
• We may share information about you to credit reference companies, finance agencies and other businesses to help make lending decisions and prevent fraud.
• If you decide to use our services we will keep your data for up to 7 years after these transactions